Please note that unless specified (e.g. Over the Shop Counter Sales) the following conditions apply to all HS website internet sales, the HS shop counter displays the standard UK consumer notices regarding all counter sales :
- Shipping & Delivery
- Uk Orders: When purchasing through our website, orders being delivered to UK (including BFPO and some overseas BFPO) addresses are subject to a £4.00 flat rate shipping fee. Orders totaling over £50.00 qualify for free UK shipping. UK orders will typically be sent via the Royal Mail First Class Signed for service or the ParcelForce Express 48 service. Both services require a signature upon delivery. All UK orders are trackable and a tracking number will be provided.
- International Orders: Orders being delivered outside of the UK are subject to a flate rate based on their destination. However, if the cost is more than £5 under this flat rate we will refund the difference. For example, if you pay £30 for delivery to an address in the US but it actually only costs us £10 to post because of the weight, we will refund you £20. If the postage costs amount to more than you have paid (which can happen for some of the heavier items such as backpacks and tents) we will require you to pay the extra amount to make up the postage. In this event you will be contacted the next working day after your order with the full price. You will be under no obligation to complete the transaction and a full refund will be issued at your request. International orders are typically sent via the Royal Mail International Signed For service or the ParcelForce Global Value or Global Priority Services. All these services require a signature upon delivery. Most International Orders are trackable and a tracking number will be provided where possible.
- We always endeavour to ship orders as soon as possible. On very rare occasions, due to circumstances beyond our control, it is difficult to guarantee exact delivery. And whilst we make every effort to maintain constant 100% stock holding we are occasionally caught out by demand or let down by suppliers, but we always act on the best interests of our customers.
- Privacy & Security
- Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with our privacy statement. We may occasionally change this policy, so you should check the policy page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- Returns & Replacements
- If you are unhappy with any product purchased from us the first thing you should do is contact us at email@example.com.
- Any returns should be sent to:
- High Sports
51-52 Wyle Cop
Damaged or faulty products must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt. Failure to do so may mean that we can’t accept the return. In the case of faulty or damaged items, the customer will not be liable for any return carriage charge. Damaged or faulty items may be returned for refund or exchange providing we receive them within 14 days of the original delivery date in brand new, unused condition and in the original packaging. Replacements for damaged or faulty goods will be sent without a further delivery charge.
Unwanted goods will be refunded if the goods are returned within 14 days in as new condition however, you are expected to return the item yourself and cover the cost of the return postage.
A re-delivery charge (at our standard rates) will apply to all items returned for exchange.
For Health & Safety reasons we are unable to accept returns of climbing hardware or underwear. We do not accept returns of Videos, DVDs, books and computer software unless they are found to be defective.
Please be aware that in order to comply with Health & Safety regulations any faulty items should be returned for assessment free from mud or dirt. We will not process items that do not meet with these criteria.
- We accept most major credit cards for online orders. You will be asked to enter your card details and the name and the address of the card holder when you place the order. These details will be checked and we may hold an order until we receive the correct details. You will be contacted if we find the card or address details to be incorrect. All payments are processed by secure servers operated by SagePay.
- If you have any problems paying online you can call the shop with your card details on 01743 231649 and we can process your payment over the phone.
- We try to keep images displayed on our website as accurate as possible but cannot guarantee an exact colour match to the product as displayed on your screen. Whilst every effort is made to supply the products as displayed on our site, occasionally the aesthetic features of a product may differ from the image. In cases where a product has only slightly changed (i.e. a new logo etc) you will be supplied with most up to date version of the product. In the case of a major product update you will be notified of any differences before we post your order.
- All items on our site should be in stock (unless stated otherwise) however this is difficult to maintain 100% accurately. If you order an item we do not have in stock you will be contacted at the email address you provided to advise you on when the product will become available.
- Mail Order: Discounts are not available on internet mail order, as we offer free shipping on orders over £50 and all products that are featured on our website are already heavily discounted we do not give any further discounts. If you are considering placing an order over £1,000 please contact us.
- Over the Shop Counter Sales: Customers visiting our shop who are members of the ‘British Mountaineering Council’ or of a pre-approved affiliated club that can provide proof of membership are eligible for a 10% discount on all purchases except for DVDs, books, maps, special offers and sale items. We also offer discount to members of other select, pre-arranged groups and organisations.
- Climbing, mountaineering, hillwalking, skiing, snowboarding, and other related activities are potentially hazardous. It is the individual's own responsibility to learn and understand the proper techniques associated with safe participation in these activities and to fully accept and assume all risks, damages, injury or death which may result from such activity. In the interests of your safety and the safety of others, once purchased, your equipment should only be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and should likewise be inspected before use and properly maintained. The information contained in the material in our website is only for information purposes. The material on high Sports.co.uk does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material in our website to make any decision or take any action.
The pages contained in our website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages is updated from time to time and may be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for not doing so.
High Sports.co.uk may contain links to other websites with their own privacy policies, High Sports is not responsible for the privacy policies of these websites. High Sports excludes all liability for any illegality arising from error, omission or inaccuracy in material created and submitted by third parties. High Sports also contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by High Sports. High Sports is not responsible for the content of websites that are referenced or linked on this website.